Designed to help you address contemporary challenges in a constantly evolving environment.
Prepare for an ever-changing and uncertain future.
We offer short online programmes to give you competitive advantage. Our programmes include digital transformation, entrepreneurship, finance, leadership, sustainability, strategy and innovation.
Why online programmes?
Read the transcript.
Providing you with the essential knowledge and tools to guide your entrepreneurial journey.
Enabling you to explore critical areas of the finance ecosystem, blending research with practical, real-life application.
Helping you develop your leadership strengths to drive positive change for yourself and your organisation.
- Oxford Executive Leadership Programme
- Oxford Enterprise Leadership Programme
- Oxford Leading Professional Service Firms Programme
- Oxford Leading Strategic Projects Programme
- Oxford Leading Sustainable Corporations Programme
- Oxford Women’s Leadership Development Programme
- Oxford Strategic Management Executive Programme
Strategy and innovation
Enabling you to achieve organisational goals and objectives through a strategic approach.
Pathways to success
Our bundles provide specialised or broad development pathways based on your development needs.
Oxford Digital Finance Executive Series lets you create your own pathway of three compatible fintech programmes.
Oxford Strategic Management Executive Programme develops essential management skills in leadership, strategy and finance.
Oxford Venture Series offers new entrepreneurs, start-ups and scale-ups an opportunity to conceptualise new business ideas, stress test and scale existing business models.
Options for organisations
We offer development options to support both individuals and organisations. We can work with your Learning and Development Team to offer tailored solutions that deliver an innovative learning experience for teams or your whole organisation.
The elumni community
Participants who complete a Saïd Business School Executive Education online programme are automatically part of the Oxford Saïd Business School elumni community. This is a global community with professionals from 176 countries, working in diverse sectors such as finance, law, marketing, healthcare and energy.
Research and insight
Access high-impact research from across the University of Oxford.
All our programmes are founded on critical thinking from Oxford Saïd and the wider University of Oxford. These include:
- The Oxford Future of Marketing Initiative
- The Oxford Future of Real Estate Initiative
- World-leading Oxford research in Artificial Intelligence
- Critical research exploring Professional Service Firms
- Oxford-MAN Institute of Quantitative Finance
- Oxford Internet Institute
- Oxford Saïd's Entrepreneurship Centre
Find out more about the impact of our programmes in this article from Seedy Keita, whose online learning experiences took him on an unexpected journey.
- If you'd like to discuss any aspect of our online programmes further, please get in touch with our team: