An introduction from the Dean
Prepare for an ever-changing and uncertain future
Our online programmes are designed for a diverse audience, enabling you to engage and interact with a global cohort of like-minded professionals and innovators through our Oxford Online Campus.
Delivered in partnership with leading online education provider, GetSmarter (a brand of 2U, Inc), each programme is an immersive and collaborative experience set over a series of modules. Oxford faculty and industry experts will guide you through discussions, group work and diverse learning activities.
We offer development options to support both individuals and organisations. If you are looking to introduce online learning into your organisation, explore the options available to help drive growth and success.
Research and insight
Access high-impact research from across the University of Oxford.
All our programmes are founded on the critical thinking coming out of Oxford Saïd and the wider University of Oxford. These include:
- The Oxford Future of Marketing Initiative
- The Oxford Future of Real Estate Initiative
- World-leading Oxford research in Artificial Intelligence
- Oxford-MAN Institute of Quantitative Finance
- Oxford Internet Institute
- Oxford Saïd's Entrepreneurship Centre