Oxford Executive Finance Programme
- 6 weeks
- Short programme
About the programme
To effectively drive a firm’s success, business leaders and executives across functions require sound financial fluency.
An understanding of finance is essential for senior managers and executives looking to make strategic decisions, participate in financial discussions, and develop comprehensive insight into how an organisation operates.
The turbulent nature of the current business climate has highlighted the impact that social, technological, and governmental disruption can have on an organisation. Gain a firm comprehension of finance to participate in financial decision-making and discussions and deliver value to your company
This programme is designed to build your proficiency in finance at an executive level by demystifying the nuances of financial practice and providing you with an overview of how firms make strategic, finance-driven decisions.
Delivered in partnership with online learning provider, GetSmarter, you will become part of a community, learning together through a dedicated Online Campus.
Oxford Executive Finance Programme | Trailer
Gain a broad perspective on critical contemporary issues. This programme will teach you important financial skills to manoeuvre in the boardroom and provide a fluency in the financial language that all leaders need.
On completion of this programme, you’ll walk away with:
- A contemporary finance toolkit for executives, enabling you to make more informed, strategic financial decisions
- The ability to confidently engage in financial discussions and communicate your decisions to stakeholders
- An overview of the topics that are changing financial practices such as corporate governance, and environmental, social, and governance (ESG) investing
- Insights into some of the critical decisions firms make based on research from leading academics, field experts, and business practitioners, as well as a global network of like-minded professionals
- Access to the official Oxford Executive Education Alumni group on LinkedIn
Welcome to your online campus.
Applications to join the programme will be accepted until the end of the orientation module.
Valuation: Time value of money, net present value and internal rate of return (IRR)
Financial decision-making: Measuring risk, return and the cost of capital.
Corporate finance: Raising capital effectively.
Exit strategies: Initial public offerings (IPOs) and mergers and acquisitions (M&As).
Environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors.
Options for organisations
If you are looking to integrate Oxford online programmes with your organisation’s Learning & Development strategy, we have tailored solutions to help deliver an innovative learning experience across teams.