Rankings, achievements and accreditation
Organisations should strive to achieve their objectives and missions. As a world-class business school, embedded in the world’s top University, we are honoured to have been acknowledged in a number of ways.
Recent faculty awards and achievements
- Michael Smets received a 2019 Recognition of Distinction. This honour confers the title of Professor at the University of Oxford, providing Michael with the new title of Professor of Management.
- Andrew Stephen, L’Oréal Professor of Marketing and Associate Dean of Research, was awarded the Varadarajan Award for Early Contributions to Marketing Strategy by the American Marketing Association.
- Renée Adams, Professor of Finance, was awarded HEC Lausanne's Female Career Award.
- Greetje Corporaal, Research Fellow, has been awarded a British Academy Postdoctoral Fellowship.
- Tom Lawrence, Professor of Strategic Management, received the Network for Business Sustainability’s Research Impact on Practice Award.
Awards and achievements
- International award for The Oxford HIVE at the 2018 Global Campus Technology Awards in the 'Education Futurist' category
- Read about achievements by our students
We are a world-class business school, fully integrated into the world's top university.
Here are just a few of our recent accolades.
- 1st in the latest Times Higher Education, World University Rankings
- Top business school in the Times Higher Education Awards 2017
- Ranked 5th internationally for one-year programmes in Forbes 2019
- 2nd in the world for Open Programmes, 1st in the UK – the Financial Times
- 4th in the UK for Custom Programmes – the Financial Times
Accounting and Finance
- 4th in the world – QS Top Universities
Degree programme rankings
BA in Economics and Management
MSc Financial Economics
- 1st in the world - QS Top Universities
- 2nd in the UK – the Financial Times
- 12th in the world – the Financial Times