Rankings, achievements and accreditation
Organisations should strive to achieve their objectives and missions. As a world-class business school, embedded in the world’s top University, we are honoured to have been acknowledged in a number of ways.
Recent faculty awards and achievements
- Thomas Powell, Professor of Strategy received the 2018 Best Article Award from California Management Review for his paper 'Strategy as Diligence: Putting Behavioural Strategy into Practice'.
- Andrew Stephen, L’Oréal Professor of Marketing and Associate Dean of Research, has been ranked as one of the most productive marketing academic researchers in the world by the American Marketing Association as well as being the top-ranked UK professor.
- Professor Sue Dopson has been awarded the Col. Lyndall F. Urwick Memorial Prize presented annually by the Worshipful Company of Management Consultants, for an outstanding piece of research relevant to management consultancy.
- Dr Irem Guceri, Research Fellow has been awarded a British Academy Postdoctoral Fellowship.
- Professor Michael Devereux has been awarded an Honorary Fellowship from the Chartered Institute of Taxation, the leading professional body in the UK for advisers dealing with all aspects of taxation.
Awards and achievements
- The Oxford Scenarios Programme was awarded The British Academy of Management Education Practice Award 2017
- International award for The Oxford HIVE at the 2018 Global Campus Technology Awards in the 'Education Futurist' category.
We are a world-class business school, fully integrated into the world's top university.
Here are just a few of our recent accolades.
- 1st in the latest Times Higher Education, World University Rankings
- Top business school in the Times Higher Education Awards
- 2nd in the world for Open Programmes – the Financial Times
- 4th in the UK for Custom Programmes – the Financial Times
- 9th in the world for overall Executive Education Programmes – the Financial Times
Accounting and Finance
- 5th in the world – QS Top Universities
Degree programme rankings
BA in Economics and Management
MSc Financial Economics
- 1st in the UK – The Economist
- 7th in the world – The Economist
- 9th in the world – the Financial Times