Rankings, achievements and accreditation
As a world-class business school, embedded in the world’s top University, we are honoured to have been acknowledged in a number of ways.
Recent research community awards and achievements
- The British Academy awarded a Researchers at Risk Fellowship to Academic Visitor, Alona Revko, in 2022.
- Daniel Armanios, BT Professor of Major Programme Management, was awarded the TUM Research Excellence Award by the Peter Pribilla Foundation at the Technical University of Munich in 2022.
- Eero Vaara, Professor in Organisations and Impact, was made a Fellow of the Academy of Management in 2022. Also in 2022, Eero was elected a lifetime member of the Finnish Academy of Science and Letters.
- Sally Maitlis, Professor of Organisational Behaviour and Leadership, was made a Fellow of the British Academy in 2022.
- Andrew Stephen, L’Oréal Professor of Marketing and Deputy Dean for Faculty and Research, was awarded the 2022 Don Morrison Long-Term Impact Award by the INFORMS Society for Marketing Science for a paper he co-authored and published in the Journal of Marketing Science. Andrew was also recognised by the American Marketing Association in 2022 as the top marketing academic in the UK for research and among the top 10 in the world.
We are a world-class business school, fully integrated into the world's top university.
Here are just a few of our recent accolades.
- 1st in the latest Times Higher Education, World University Rankings
- 9th out of 95 business schools across Europe in the Financial Times (FT) annual rankings 2021
- Top business school in the Times Higher Education Awards 2017
- 2nd in the world for Open Programmes, 1st in the UK – the Financial Times
- 4th in the UK for Custom Programmes – the Financial Times
- 15th in the world for Executive MBA - the Financial Times
Accounting and Finance
- 5th in the world – QS Top Universities
Degree programme rankings
BA in Economics and Management
MSc Financial Economics
- 1st in the world - QS Top Universities
- 1st in the UK – the Financial Times
- 6th in the world – the Financial Times