Rankings, achievements and accreditation
As a world-class business school, embedded in the world’s top University, we are honoured to have been acknowledged in a number of ways.
Recent research community awards and achievements
- Michael Gill, Associate Professor in Organisation Studies, and Sue Dopson, Professor of Organisational Behaviour, received a 2021 Research Award from the Centre for Management Consulting Excellence
- Mari Sako, Professor of Management Studies, was named a Fellow of The British Academy in 2021. The Fellowships recognise outstanding achievement in the humanities, arts, and social sciences
- Michael Gill, Associate Professor in Organisation Studies, won the Academy of Management’s RMD Best Paper Award in 2021
- Michael Smets,Professor of Management, and Tim Morris, Emeritus Professor, (with former DPhil candidate Ali Aslan Gümüsay) won the Best Published Paper 2021 Award from the Organisation and Management Theory Division of the Academy of Management
- Tom Lawrence, Professor of Strategic Management, won the Academy of Management’s 2021 George R. Terry Book Award for his book ‘Constructing Organisational Life: How Social-Symbolic Work Shapes Selves, Organisations, and Institutions.’
We are a world-class business school, fully integrated into the world's top university.
Here are just a few of our recent accolades.
- 1st in the latest Times Higher Education, World University Rankings
- 9th out of 95 business schools across Europe in the Financial Times (FT) annual rankings 2021
- Top business school in the Times Higher Education Awards 2017
- 2nd in the world for Open Programmes, 1st in the UK – the Financial Times
- 4th in the UK for Custom Programmes – the Financial Times
- 12th in the world for Executive MBA - the Financial Times
Accounting and Finance
- 5th in the world – QS Top Universities
Degree programme rankings
BA in Economics and Management
MSc Financial Economics
- 1st in the world - QS Top Universities
- 1st in the UK – the Financial Times
- 6th in the world – the Financial Times