Rankings, achievements and accreditation
As a world-class business school, embedded in the world’s top University, we are honoured to have been acknowledged in a number of ways.
Recent research community awards and achievements
- Andrew Stephen, L’Oréal Professor of Marketing and Deputy Dean for Faculty and Research, was recognised by the American Marketing Association in 2023 as the joint top marketing academic in Europe for research and for the eighth year running top in the UK. In 2022 he was awarded the 2022 Don Morrison Long-Term Impact Award by the INFORMS Society for Marketing Science for a paper he co-authored and published in the Journal of Marketing Science.
- Sally Maitlis, Professor of Organisational Behaviour and Leadership, has been named 2023’s ‘Distinguished Scholar’ by the Academy of Management. She was made a Fellow of the British Academy in 2022.
- The British Academy awarded a Researchers at Risk Fellowship to Academic Visitor, Alona Revko, in 2022.
- Daniel Armanios, BT Professor of Major Programme Management, was awarded the TUM Research Excellence Award by the Peter Pribilla Foundation at the Technical University of Munich in 2022.
- Eero Vaara, Professor in Organisations and Impact, was made a Fellow of the Academy of Management in 2022. Also in 2022, Eero was elected a lifetime member of the Finnish Academy of Science and Letters.
We are a world-class business school, fully integrated into the world's top university.
Here are just a few of our recent accolades.
- 1st in the latest Times Higher Education, World University Rankings
Accounting and Finance
- 4th in the world – QS Top Universities
Business and Management
BA in Economics and Management
MSc Financial Economics
- 2nd in the world - QS Top Universities
- 2nd in the UK – the Financial Times
- 10th in the world – the Financial Times
Oxford Executive MBA
- 5th in the world - QS Global EMBA Ranking
- 15th in the world – the Financial Times
- 3rd in Europe - QS Global EMBA Ranking
- 1st in the UK – the Financial Times
- Open 1st in the UK and 5th in the world
- Custom 5th in the UK and 31st in the world
- Executive Education, combining both custom and open programmes, is 2nd in the UK and 14th in the world