Preqin is a data, solutions and insights platform for alternative assets professionals, and is one of the data providers for this online programme.
Oxford Private Markets Investments Programme
- Start date:
- 6 weeks
- Time commitment:
- Short programme
About the programme
Explore how to integrate private market assets into your investment strategy.
Launching in autumn 2020, the Oxford Private Markets Investments Programme will build on your existing financial industry experience to broaden your knowledge of this niche sector, enabling you to diversify your investment portfolio and the services you offer clients.
Gain access and insight into the world of private markets and learn the necessary skills to capitalise on new opportunities. Through this programme you will:
- Operate confidently and knowledgeably within the evolving sector of private market investments
- Evaluate, acquire, and add value to private assets, and compile an investment memorandum
- Negotiate a debt package with a bank or private credit fund
- Negotiate a limited partnership agreement, and implement a private market strategy
- Contextualise real-world events and analyse current reports to ascertain the returns from assets and funds
Delivered in partnership with online learning provider, GetSmarter, you will be part of a community learning together through a dedicated Online Campus.
The sharpest business minds are drawn to fields like private equity and private credit, and it is one of the most challenging and exciting areas in the financial world.
On completion of this programme, you’ll walk away with:
- The confidence and knowledge to operate within the evolving sector of private market investments
- Insight into the world of private markets, and the necessary skill to capitalise on new opportunities
- Exposure to a diverse group of world-leading industry experts from around the globe
- Access to the official Oxford Executive Education Alumni group on LinkedIn
Welcome to your online campus
Become fluent in the language of private markets
Private asset acquisition and management
Structuring investment vehicles
Performance evaluation for private investments
Asset owners: Role models in asset allocation
Megatrends and the future of private markets
Options for organisations
If you are looking to integrate Oxford online programmes with your organisation’s Learning & Development strategy, we have tailored solutions to help deliver an innovative learning experience across teams.