Oxford Private Markets Investments Programme
- 6 weeks
- Short programme
About the programme
Explore how to integrate private market assets into your investment strategy.
The Oxford Private Markets Investments Programme will build on your existing financial industry experience to broaden your knowledge of this niche sector, enabling you to diversify your investment portfolio and the services you offer clients.
Gain access and insight into the world of private equity and debt and learn the necessary skills to capitalise on new investment opportunities. Through this programme you will:
- Operate confidently and knowledgeably within the evolving sector of private market investments
- Evaluate, acquire, and add value to private assets, and compile an investment memorandum
- Negotiate a debt package with a bank or private credit fund, and navigate the various aspects of a leveraged buy-out (LBO) transaction
- Understand the nuances of private equity fund management, and negotiate a limited partnership agreement
- Contextualise real-world events and analyse current reports to ascertain the returns from assets and funds
Delivered in collaboration with digital education provider GetSmarter, a 2U, Inc. brand, you will be part of a community learning together through a dedicated Online Campus.
Introduction to the programme
The sharpest business minds are drawn to fields like private equity and private credit, and it is one of the most challenging and exciting areas in the financial world.
- The confidence and knowledge to operate within the evolving sector of private market investments
- Insight into the world of private asset acquisition and management, and the strategic ability to capitalise on alternative investment opportunities
- Exposure to a diverse group of world-leading industry experts from around the globe
- Access to the official Oxford Executive Education Alumni group on LinkedIn
Welcome to your online campus.
Applications to join the programme will be accepted until the end of the orientation module.
Become fluent in the language of private markets
Private asset acquisition and management
Structuring investment vehicles
Performance evaluation for private investments
Asset owners: Role models in asset allocation
Megatrends and the future of private markets
Industry expert contributors
- Kajal Batabyal - Associate Director, Operational Transaction Services, EY
- Matteo Botto Poala - Managing Director, Goldman Sachs
- Rosalyn Breedy - Corporate, Funds and Financial Services Lawyer - Breedy Henderson Ltd
- Jennifer Carnithan Choi - CEO, ILPA
- Eric Clement - Managing Director, Strategic Investments, NYCEDC
- Eamon Devlin - Partner, MJ Hudson | Associate Fellow, Saïd Business School
- Jack Edmonson - Deputy CIO, Oxford University Endowment Management
- Marcia-Elizabeth Christian Favale - Founder and CEO, Blingby | Advisory Board Member, Women in PropTech
- Anne Glover - CEO and Co-Founder, Amadeus Capital Partners Ltd
- Charlotte Henderson - General Counsel, Emerging Markets Investments
- Dennis Matangira - Senior Managing Partner, Zebu Investment Partners
- Gail McManus - Managing Director and Founder, Private Equity Recruitment
- Botsang Morobe - Associate Principal, Public Investment Corporation
- Katherine Murray - Co-Founder and Chief Operating Officer, Avantia Law
- Nitan Pathak - Institutional Client Relationship, European Investment Fund
- Mariana Popa - Principal, TPG Rise Climate
- James Ranger - Managing Director, Head of Sponsors & Structured Finance, Lloyds Bank
- Yann Robard - Managing Partner, Whitehorse Liquidity Partners
- Erin Sarret - Associate Fellow
- Natalia Sigrist - Partner, Private Equity, Unigestion
- Chloe Taysom - Investment Director, Oxford University Endowment Management
- Yana Ton - Executive Director, CMBI Neo Momentum
- Linsay Trueman - Partner, Executive Search
- Chris Woodhouse - CEO, Tilney Group Associate Fellow, Saïd Business School
- Olivia Yedikardachian - Head of Unlisted Investments, Caisse des Dépôts
Options for organisations
If you are looking to integrate Oxford online programmes with your organisation’s learning and development strategy, we have tailored solutions to help deliver an innovative learning experience across teams.