Our on-campus programmes offer a diverse and practical approach to today's leadership challenges:
Oxford Executive Leadership Programme
- 8 weeks
- Short programme
About the programme
What does effective business leadership look like, and how do you adapt the theory into practical changes?
This leadership development programme helps leaders from multiple sectors answer this complex question, and empowers them to drive change within their organisations. By examining personal motivation and purpose, and aligning with the goals of the business, you will be equipped to successfully navigate the challenges of leadership and manage high-performance teams.
Delivered in collaboration with digital education provider GetSmarter, a 2U, Inc. brand, you will be part of a community learning together through a dedicated Online Campus.
An introduction to the programme
- Refined understanding of your leadership purpose and how to align it with your organisation’s purpose
- Frameworks and corporate leadership skills needed to overcome modern workplace challenges and manage teams effectively
- Strategies for driving change and preparing your organisation for the future
- Guidance from leading industry experts and Oxford Saïd faculty
- Access to the official Oxford Executive Education Alumni group on LinkedIn
Welcome to your online campus.
Applications to join the programme will be accepted until the end of the orientation module.
Effective leadership: leading for high performance
Reflect on the relationship between effective leadership and performance in organisations.
The job of the leader: envisioning and engaging
Learn about vision and engagement as two core activities of leaders.
The job of the leader: choosing and connecting
Learn about decision-making and connection as two core activities of leaders.
Leading with power and influence
Explore the significance of power and influence within leadership.
Leading teams for effective performance
Explore the functions and dynamics of high-performance leadership.
Strategies and models for leading change
Consider the role of the leader in driving change.
Mastering complexity and plurality
Explore strategies to manage the complexity inherent in leadership.
Reflect on your purpose as a leader
Establish alignment between your personal purpose and the purpose of your organisation.
What our alumni say
If you are interested in discovering your purpose as an authentic leader, and making an impactful and meaningful contribution within your organisation and to society, then this programme is for you.
Industry expert contributors
- Claire Davenport - Advisor and former CEO, HelloFresh UK, CEO, notonthehighstreet
- Dave Tullett - Associate Fellow, Saïd Business School
- Gillian Charlesworth - Group CEO, BRE
- Phil Smith - Chairman, IQE Plc
- Steve Mostyn - Associate Fellow, Saïd Business School
- Sara Beck - Former Chief Operating Officer, Saïd Business School
Continuing your development
Explore next steps if you are looking to develop a more experienced career path.
Options for organisations
If you are looking to integrate Oxford online programmes with your organisation’s learning and development strategy, we have tailored solutions to help deliver an innovative learning experience across teams.