Oxford High Performance Leadership Programme
- 5 days
- Short programme
- £10,200 (including accommodation)
About the programme
A programme designed to prepare leaders as you navigate an increasingly complex and uncertain business environment.
You will make vital practical connections between your personal leadership style and the organisational challenges you face as a senior manager. The programme will help you develop heightened self-awareness and enhance your impact with leadership strategies, and deliver practical techniques and frameworks.
Each teaching day on the programme is themed, covering:
- Building self-insight as a leader
- Enabling high performance through others
- Crucial conversations and solutions
- Strategic choices in leadership
- Extending leadership impact
Your learning will be contextualised with the support of an Executive Coach. They will investigate your personal and organisational objectives and work with you to build an action plan to put into practice when you return to your organisation.
Is the programme right for you?
The programme is designed for successful business leaders including directors, heads of functions and other senior managers with responsibility for leading teams and projects.
Participants usually have at least 5 years of leadership experience before joining us and are undergoing a transition in their career or experiencing change in their organisation.
Participants come from many different types of organisations, based all over the world and operating in the public, private and third sector.
The programme will be delivered over five days in Oxford.
An introduction to the programme
Increase your self-insight by exploring the results of your 360-degree evaluation and NEO personality assessment. Discuss strategies for addressing your development areas with a professional coach.
Extend your leadership impact by building high-quality relationships with those at all levels of your organisation and beyond. Learn how to negotiate effectively to reach an agreement with your counterparts inside or outside your organisation.
Develop strategies to manage corrosive relationships and transform them through skilfully holding difficult conversations. Explore how to manage high-stakes, high-uncertainty decision-making.
Learn how to diagnose and change your organisational culture and discover a range of tactics to maximise your influence as a leader. Participate in a group coaching session where you will explore individual challenges in-depth in a small, supportive group.
Discover a variety of ways to build your leadership resilience and maintain your well-being to sustain yourself and support others.
- Gain insight into your leadership style, its strengths and growth potential
- Learn how to make high quality connections and build relationships that extend your impact
- Explore new frameworks and approaches to improve decision making
- Tackle toxic situations in the workplace and develop your ability to hold difficult conversations for lasting change
- Strengthen your capacity to lead through uncertainty, bringing others with you
- Create a personalised toolkit for leadership success
- Lifetime membership of the Oxford Business Alumni Network
To your business
- Cascade your learning through your team and into the wider organisation
- Participant diversity allows attendees to to think beyond the bounds of their organisation and geography and co-develop new strategies for success
- Gain unparalleled access to influential leaders in organisations in and around your ecosystem
- Develop a culture of innovation, effectively lead change and manage complexity
What our alumni say
The biggest change that Oxford has brought in me is where I invest time. I want to be more impactful – I reflected a lot on that in Oxford and deeply questioned myself – what is the real priority in my role? I adapted and adjusted a lot thanks to Oxford, and it's working.
A participant perspective
Joining the programme
- 8-13 May 2023
- 12-17 November 2023
- Submit your application
- Committee review
- Telephone interview
- Final decision
Total Fees: £10,200 (accommodation at our Egrove Education Centre, Egrove Park is included in the package)
Registrations are confirmed on receipt of full payment of the programme fee and places are allocated in order of receipt of payment.
£9,500 for programme tuition, education materials, coffee breaks and meals.
£700 for accommodation at our Executive Education Centre, Egrove Park (bedrooms are individual and have private en-suite bathrooms).
Take advantage of our corporate partner rate (15%) if three or more people from your organisation attend any of our Open Programmes across a twelve-month period.
Once you have a confirmed place on a programme, we suggest you apply for a visa as soon as possible, as it can take up to 100 days to process.
Saïd Business School can provide a letter to support your visa application if required.