- Personalised support with your tutor throughout the week and in your individual follow up session
- Opportunities for self-development and building your self-awareness
- Draw on innovative research and varied learning styles to encourage your thinking and explore new perspectives
- Diverse insights from our faculty and your peers
Oxford Strategic Leadership Programme
- 6 days
- Short programme
- £14,000 plus accommodation (£700)
About the programme
Challenge your assumptions and think creatively about the issues you face as a senior leader on this six-day experiential programme.
With support from 15 core faculty members, your learning will involve small-group tutorials, lectures, interactive workshops and experiential sessions. You will explore these questions:
- what kind of a leader do I want to be now, at this stage of my career, and why?
- what can I do as a leader that no one else can do?
- which personal qualities can I build on to deliver organisational success?
- how can I harness my personal strengths to inspire my teams?
Drawing on the arts, humanities and the social sciences, the programme introduces you to a range of new ideas, experiences and ways of thinking. It will push you out of what you know and where you feel most comfortable.
The programme attracts leaders from across the world and from diverse sectors who will provide a fresh perspective on your personal leadership challenges. You will share experiences with other leaders in a stimulating environment and build long-term relationships within a global network.
On completion, you will return to your role with greater clarity and vision, equipped to meet the future challenges of your organisation.
Introduction to the programme
- Gain new perspectives of your leadership in a complex and changing context
- Explore your personal leadership challenges with fresh insights
- Obtain greater clarity of thought and vision
- Form relationships with global leaders and share ideas and experiences
- Lifetime membership of the Oxford Business Alumni Network
To your business
- Re-energised leaders with greater strategic focus
- New ideas to help your organisation flourish
- Access to a diverse global community
Why choose the Strategic Leadership Programme?
What our alumni say
Excellent leadership course. Great participants from across the globe. It's the most insightful, thought-provoking and inspiring programme I've ever seen.
Women at Oxford Saïd
We explore the differences between the Women Transforming Leadership and the Oxford Strategic Leadership Programme in our article Spoilt for choice: Oxford’s options for developing women leaders.