Oxford High Performance Leadership Programme
- 5 days
- Short programme
- £10,000 plus accommodation (£700)
About the programme
An increasingly complex and uncertain business environment needs confident leaders who can strategically navigate organisational challenges whilst uplifting the team around them.
Designed for those with at least five years of leadership experience, this programme will delve into your personal management style, helping you to develop heightened self-awareness of your strengths and areas of growth. You will understand the connections between your personal leadership style and the organisational challenges you face as a senior manager, so you’re then able to extend your leadership impact.
Your learning will be contextualised with the support of an executive coach, working with you to understand your personal and organisational objectives and build an action plan that can be put into practice when you return to your organisation.
Each teaching day on the programme is themed, covering:
- Building self-insight as a leader
- Enabling high performance through others
- Crucial conversations and solutions
- Leading through culture and influence
- Resilience and growth in leadership
Introduction to the programme
- Insight into your leadership style, its strengths and growth potential
- A strengthened capacity to lead through uncertainty, bringing others with you
- Exploration of new frameworks and approaches to improve decision making
- Unparalleled access to influential leaders in organisations in and around your ecosystem
- Creation of a personalised toolkit for leadership success
- Lifetime membership of the Oxford Business Alumni Network
To your business
- Learning cascaded through your team and into the wider organisation
- Participant diversity allows you to think beyond the bounds of your organisation and co-develop new strategies for success
- The opportunity to make meaningful connections with influential leaders in organisations in and around your ecosystem
- Development of a culture which prioritises results and achieves success through relationships and innovation
- You will be a leader who can tackle toxic situations and hold difficult conversations for lasting change
Increase your self-insight by exploring the results of your 360-degree evaluation and NEO personality assessment. Discuss strategies for addressing your development areas with a professional coach.
Extend your leadership impact by building high-quality relationships with those at all levels of your organisation and beyond. Learn how to negotiate effectively to reach an agreement with your counterparts inside or outside your organisation.
Develop strategies to manage challenging relationships and transform them through engaging in essential but difficult conversations. Explore a systems approach to leadership, focusing on the power of strategic alignment in your organisation.
Learn how to diagnose and change your organisational culture, discover a range of tactics to maximise your influence as a leader. Participate in a group coaching session where you will explore individual challenges in-depth in a small, supportive group.
Explore key pillars of leadership resilience and learn how to maintain your well-being to sustain yourself and support others.
What our alumni say
The biggest change that Oxford has brought in me is where I invest time. I want to be more impactful – I reflected a lot on that in Oxford and deeply questioned myself – what is the real priority in my role? I adapted and adjusted a lot thanks to Oxford, and it's working.