Oxford Organisational Effectiveness Programme
- 6 weeks
- Short programme
About the programme
In today’s complex business world, misalignment puts your enterprise at risk, while alignment leads to performance.
This specialised business strategy programme equips leaders to better align their organisation, enabling fulfilment of its purpose and improving performance and efficiency.
The programme adopts a fresh perspective on the business-critical topic of organisational effectiveness. It aims to educate participants on key methods to improve effectiveness and performance through the application of new research and innovation in the field of strategic alignment. This is the careful arrangement of the various elements of an enterprise – from its business strategy to how it’s organised – to best support the fulfilment of its long-term purpose. Taking a unique view on organisational effectiveness, the programme will equip you with a toolkit to align purpose, strategy, and capability for improved performance management and effectiveness.
Delivered in partnership with online learning provider, GetSmarter, you will become part of a community, learning together through a dedicated Online Campus.
Webinar: Next-generation organisation
Join Jonathan Trevor, Associate Professor of Management Practice, for this webinar - Next-generation organisation: Securing performance and competitiveness in the future.
This time of disruption challenges leaders at all levels to think differently about their organisation's strategic direction and capability in the future. Drawing upon active research, this session explores fit-for-purpose strategies and critical frameworks for transforming your operating environment, improving performance, and growing your competitive edge.
Wednesday 29 September, 12:30 BST.
This event is an exclusive preview of concepts shared on the Oxford Organisational Effectiveness Programme. Please note, this webinar will not be recorded.
An introduction to the programme
On completion of this programme, you’ll walk away with:
- Strategies for improving organisational effectiveness and efficiency based on the concept of strategic alignment, and an understanding of the critical role it plays in determining your enterprise’s long-term performance and competitiveness
- The ability to implement transformation throughout your enterprise value chain, by aligning enterprise purpose, business strategy, organisational architecture, and performance management systems
- An intellectual toolkit, along with practical frameworks, for developing strategies that support and fulfil the organisation’s purpose
- Enhanced knowledge supported by real-world case studies, guest experts from some of the world’s leading enterprises, and exclusive insights from Oxford Saïd
- Access to the official Oxford Executive Education Alumni group on LinkedIn
We know the best aligned enterprises are the best performing. The challenge is that superior alignment does not occur by accident or by chance. It is solely the result of the quality of an enterprise’s leadership.
Welcome to your online campus.
Applications to join the programme will be accepted until the end of the orientation module.
The importance of strategic alignment
What is strategic alignment and why does it matter?
The purpose-led enterprise
What do you do as an enterprise and why do you do it?
Crafting a winning business strategy
What is your enterprise trying to win at?
Superior organisational capability and architecture
What does your enterprise need to be good at to win and what makes you good?
Fit-for-purpose management systems
What delivers the performance your enterprise needs to win?
Leading your enterprise to win
How can you lead your enterprise to sustainable success?
Options for organisations
If you are looking to integrate Oxford online programmes with your organisation’s L&D strategy, we have tailored solutions to help deliver an innovative learning experience across teams.