Oxford-Hasmukh Patel Graduate Scholarship
Hasmukh Patel is a Saïd Business School alumnus who completed the EMBA programme in 2019. Born in Kenya, Hasmukh is the founder/CEO of AgeCare in Canada and is a firm believer in the benefits of continuing education and the importance of increasing geographic diversity by encouraging and offering opportunities to students from Africa. This gift was matched by the University’s Graduate Endowment Matched Scheme.
Course fees and a study support grant.
- Open to candidates applying for the September intake.
- Candidates must be of African nationality and ordinarily resident in an African country (both determined via the 'About You' section of the Executive MBA application form).
- The candidate should intend to return to their home country upon completion of their studies.
- Tenable at Kellogg College only. All eligible applicants will be considered for the scholarship, regardless of which college (if any) you state on your offer acceptance form. However, successful applicants will be transferred to Kellogg College to take up the scholarship.
- The scholarship will be awarded to a candidate who demonstrates exceptional academic merit and/or potential.
- Selection will also be based upon evidence of a contribution to Africa’s development and evidence of an intention to continue to contribute to Africa’s development.
How to apply
No additional application required. We use the details you supply in your Executive MBA application form to determine eligibility.
A complete Executive MBA application must be submitted by the deadline.
3 April 2023
If you have any questions about the Executive MBA programme or your eligibility for applying for a scholarship, please contact Jonathan Dover.