Master your GMAT® and practice using our free online simulator. With three test options - micro, mini, or full - you will be able to prepare yourself for the real thing.
How to apply
The Admissions Committee requires you to have the following:
- at least five years' managerial experience.
- an undergraduate degree (ideally 2:1 or above) or equivalent professional qualification. Alternatively, you may be considered if you have a very strong fast-track employment history.
- candidates are required to complete the GMAT (Graduate Management Admissions Test) or the GMAC Executive Assessment Test. Exemptions may be available for some highly experienced candidates; contact the Recruitment team for guidance.
- English language proficiency.
- two professional or academic references.
Free GMAT® practice tests
Fees and funding
September 2021 intake - applications open
We operate rolling admissions deadlines as follows:
Monday 25 January 2021 (Director's Awards round 1 deadline)
Monday 22 February 2021 (Director's Awards round 2 deadline)
Monday 17 May 2021 (Director's Awards round 4 deadline)
Monday 26 July 2021 (Final deadline)
January 2022 intake - applications open
We operate rolling admissions deadlines as follows:
Monday 5 April 2021 (Director's Awards round 1 deadline)
Monday 17 May 2021 (Director's Awards round 2 deadline)
Monday 6 September 2021 (Director's Awards round 4 deadline)
Monday 25 October 2021 (Final deadline)
Completing your application
Information for applicants and offer holders looking to start in 2021
The admissions cycle is progressing as planned. Many staff are working remotely but have access to all the usual systems, and we are processing applications and making decisions as normal. Scholarship award processes are also continuing. We recognise that the current situation regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) is causing uncertainty and difficulties, but please rest assured that we are committed to limit any impact this will have on progressing your application. We will support you in the best possible way through the admissions process, and are committed to the highest standards of education, despite the ongoing pandemic. Frequently asked questions and updates can be found on the University of Oxford site. Information on programme delivery during this time can be found on our 2021 programme delivery page.
To complete your application, you will need:
- Academic transcripts outlining subjects studied and grades obtained. If your original transcripts are not in English you must also supply an official translation.
- A GMAT score or GMAC’s Executive Assessment (please follow the links and contact GMAC directly to book either test). Exemptions may be available, please contact the recruitment team to find out more. Both an online GMAT test and an online Executive Assessment is now offered by GMAC. You can practice for the GMAT using our free online GMAT test simulator.
- Valid work/professional/institutional email address for each referee.
- Three completed essays as directed by the application form.
- If English is not your first language or you are not from a majority English speaking country, you must take a Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or an International English Language Test Scheme (IELTS) and meet all minimum scores.
Alternatively, you must have a Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) or a Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE). Your test must have been taken no more than two years before the start date of your course.
- Minimum overall score required for TOEFL is 110 (Listening: 22, Reading: 24, Writing: 24 and Speaking: 25)
- Minimum overall score required for IELTS is 7.5 (minimum required on each component for IELTS: 7)
- Minimum overall score required for CPE is 191 (minimum 185 per component)
- Minimum overall score required for CAE is 191 (minimum 185 per component)
At the discretion of the Admissions Committee, the requirement to provide English language test scores may be waived. You can apply for a waiver if you have completed, or are currently completing, a degree-level course that is:
- at least nine months in duration
- undertaken at a recognised institution where teaching and assessment throughout the course is undertaken entirely in English; and
- has been completed no more than 2 academic years before the start date of the course to which you are applying.
You can also apply for a waiver based on substantial professional experience if:
- you have worked for a minimum of two years in a majority English speaking country where the main language for the role was English;
- your role involved daily professional use of each of the four language components (reading, writing, listening and speaking);
- you worked in an appropriately technical context to demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively in an academic environment; and
- your role has ended no more than two years before the start date of the course to which you are applying.
Before applying, please note:
- You cannot apply for more than one intake at the same time. If you subsequently wish to considered for a different intake, please contact us.
- We are unable to guarantee that there will be places left in the later stages. Please apply as early as you can.
- We reserve the right to request a test of English to be taken at any time.
- You are more likely to be successful in securing a place at your preferred college if you submit your application in the earlier stages.
- If you are a prospective overseas applicant, please allow sufficient time for the Visitor Visa to be processed. More information regarding visas can be found on the main University of Oxford site.
Please ensure that you have completed all parts of the application process. We only consider candidates once all supporting documentation has been received. We conduct spot checks on a regular basis to ensure the authenticity of supporting information.
If you are shortlisted, you will be invited to interview; these can take place either in Oxford or by telephone, however, face-to-face interviews are preferred. Once all these stages are complete, we will notify you with the results as quickly as we can.
Connect with our Recruitment Team
The team are available to speak with prospective candidates via phone or video call, to review your CV with regards suitability for the programme, or to answer any questions about the modules, requirements or admissions process.