Open to candidates who can effectively demonstrate how they will enhance the learning experience of the cohort through the diverse experience they have accumulated to date, these scholarships cover a portion of the course fees.
Executive MBA Director's Scholarships
Our Executive MBA Director’s Scholarships enable us to enhance the diversity of each EMBA cohort.
Partial awards up to a maximum of £20,000, covering a portion of the course fees.
There is no fixed number of scholarships available. The number of Executive MBA Director's scholars in each intake of the programme will depend on the number of applicants and the amount awarded to each successful scholar.
- Academic excellence (candidates must be educated to degree level)
- How your background will enhance the diversity of the cohort
- How the programme will benefit your sector/region in the long-term
- Preference will be given to candidates that can effectively demonstrate how they will enhance the learning experience of the cohort through the diverse experience they have accumulated to date. This could include experience in working across multiple sectors and regions especially emerging markets.
- Preference will also be given to candidates from emerging markets or non-traditional backgrounds, such as (but not exclusively) voluntary charitable organisations, international organisations and military backgrounds.
How to apply
Upload a scholarship supporting statement (200–400 words) in the Funding section of the Executive MBA programme application, answering this question:
'How will your background enhance the diversity of the Executive MBA cohort, and how will the programme benefit your sector/region in the long-term?'
Scholarships will be awarded after each of the four admissions deadlines listed below up until all of the available funding has been allocated. We cannot guarantee the availability of these scholarships in our later application stages, so early application is recommended.
Candidates must submit a complete Executive MBA application including the scholarship statement by the deadline in order to be considered.
September 2020 intake deadlines
- 27 January 2020
- 24 February 2020
- 6 April 2020
- 18 May 2020
January 2021 intake deadlines
- 06 April 2020
- 18 May 2020
- 31 July 2020
- 07 September 2020
Apply to the Executive MBA programme
Visit our Executive MBA programme page to find out more about the programme and its benefits, the admissions requirements, and how to apply.
You can also contact the Executive MBA recruitment team for a discussion about your suitability for the programme.