Forté Fellowships for Women
Fellowships for exceptional female candidates.
We are committed to women’s leadership. Since 2013, we have proudly partnered with Forté – a non-profit working to launch women into successful and significant careers. Through Forté’s alliance of leading companies, top schools, and pioneering donors, we empower women to rise higher.
Exceptional female candidates are selected to receive a Saïd Business School-funded Forté Fellowship. Along with the prestige of receiving this funding, our Forté Fellows will gain access to the excellent opportunities that engaging with the Forté network offers. Forté is a non-profit working to advance women in business and has a community of 100,000+ motivated and inspiring women changing the balance of power in the workplace.
We are also proud to offer Forté Fellowships to Executive MBA candidates. For more information, please visit our Executive MBA Scholarships for Women.
Up to £30,000 per fellowship.
As a Forté Fellow at Saïd Business School, you will get access to exclusive Forté benefits, such as:
- Inclusion in the Forté Fellow resume book, which is distributed each autumn to Forté sponsor companies;
- Inclusion in the Forté Fellow email lists, through which you can stay connected with Forté Fellows at member schools;
- Special access to the Fellow section of the Forté website and the Fellow LinkedIn group;
- Free lifetime Premium Access Pass to Forté ($50 value annually);
- Mentoring and special opportunities to connect with other Fellows and Forté representatives at Saïd Business School;
- Invitation to the Forté Pre MBA Leadership Conference;
- A lifelong connection with the Forté Foundation community.
In addition, all female scholars awarded a Saïd Business School Foundation Scholarship or an Alumni Annual Fund Scholarship will also receive a Forté Fellow designation. This may also apply to other scholarship schemes and will be decided on a case by case basis.
Up to three fellowships available.
- Academic achievement and excellence, demonstrated through degree results, GMAT or GRE score, previous university prizes and awards, and other academic achievements.
- Candidates should also demonstrate good leadership skills.
- Preference may be given to candidates who have taken part in the Forté MBALaunch programme.
How to apply
No additional application is required, we will use the details you supply in your MBA application form to determine eligibility.
A complete MBA application must be submitted by the deadline.
These fellowships will be awarded following admissions stage 2 (13 October 2021).
If the fellowships are not awarded to candidates who apply by this date, the fellowship(s) will be awarded at a later admissions stage, however early application to the MBA programme is advised.
With Forté’s support, I felt empowered to begin my MBA journey knowing that I had a community who was advocating for my success and inspiring me to give my MBA my very best.