Forté Fellowships for women
Fellowships for exceptional female candidates.
Since 2013, we have proudly partnered with Forté, a non-profit working to launch women into successful and significant careers. Powered through the Rewley Fund, we offer exceptional female candidates a Forté Fellowship to support their studies.
Through Forté’s alliance of leading companies, top schools, and pioneering donors, we empower women to rise higher. Along with the prestige of receiving this funding, our fellows gain access to the Forté network, a community of 100,000+ motivated and inspiring women changing the balance of power in the workplace, and a range of other exclusive benefits.
We are also proud to offer Forté Fellowships to Executive MBA candidates.
Up to £30,000 per fellowship.
Access to exclusive Forté benefits including:
- Join a network of peers in top business schools across the United States, Canada and Europe.
- Free professional resources, leadership webinars and workshops.
- Access to the Forté Access Network, an online networking community for Forté Fellows and Fellow alumni.
- Access to the network-building Forté Fellow LinkedIn group.
- Inclusion in the annual Forté Fellow corporate partner resume book.
- Special invitations for job openings and leadership programmes at Forté partner companies.
- Invitation to the Forté Pre-MBA Leadership Conference.
- Lifetime Premium Access Pass to Forté.
All female scholars awarded a Saïd Business School Foundation Scholarship, or a Rewley Scholarship (formerly Alumni Annual Fund Scholarship) will also receive a Forté designation. A designation may also apply to other scholarship schemes, with decisions made on a case-by-case basis.
Up to three.
Open to female candidates.
- Academic achievement and excellence, demonstrated through degree results, GMAT or GRE score, previous university prizes and awards, and other academic achievements.
- Candidates should demonstrate exemplary leadership skills in one or more of the following areas: academic leadership, team leadership, community leadership and creative leadership.
- Demonstrate a commitment to Forte’s mission of launching women into fulfilling, significant careers through access to business education, opportunities and a community of successful women.
- Preference may be given to candidates who have taken part in the Forté MBALaunch programme.
How to apply
No additional application is required. We will use the details you supply in your MBA application form to determine eligibility.
A complete MBA application must be submitted by the deadline.
These fellowships will be awarded following admissions stage 1 (13 December 2023).
If the fellowships are not awarded to candidates who apply by this date, the fellowship(s) will be awarded at a later admissions stage, however early application to the MBA programme is advised.
I would like to offer a sincere thank you to everyone who made it possible for me to receive the Forté Fellowship. This programme has delivered to me exactly what I was hoping for before attending.