Academic Futures Scholarships
Saïd Business School is proud to partner with the University of Oxford to support the Academic Futures series of scholarship programmes. Academic Futures aims to address under-representation and help improve equality, diversity, and inclusion in Oxford’s graduate student body.
Oxford Saïd applicants are eligible for support across all three Academic Futures streams:
- Black Academic Futures
- This scheme supports UK Black and Mixed Black students to pursue graduate study at Oxford.
- Refugee Academic Futures
- This scheme supports students who are refugees or people with lived experience of displacement.
- Care-Experienced Academic Futures
- This scheme supports students who have experienced being in care in the UK.
Course fees and a grant for living costs.
One scholarship is available over the three Academic Futures streams.
How to apply
Candidates must submit a complete programme application by the deadline listed below.
For the Black Academic Futures Scholarships candidates must also include their ethnicity information, found in the 'Personal details' section of the programme application form.
For the Refugee Academic Futures Scholarships candidates must also indicate their refugee/displaced status, found in the 'About you' section of the programme application form.
For the Care-Experienced Academic Futures Scholarships candidates must indicate that they are a care-experienced student, found in the 'About you' section of the programme application form.
- DPhil in Management - 13 December 2023
- DPhil in Finance - 13 December 2023
- MBA - 5 January 2024