We are looking for candidates with intellectual curiosity and drive required to succeed in a demanding and thought-provoking environment.
How to apply
Submit your application
- Full academic transcripts
- A one-page CV containing relevant professional experience
- GMAT or GRE score report
- English test (if required)
- Two professional/academic references
- Supporting statement
- Online assessment
- A completed online application form along with a £150 application fee
Applications for the class of 2024-25 are now open, with the following stage deadlines:
- Stage 1: Wednesday 27 September 2023
- Stage 2: Friday 5 January 2024
- Stage 3: Wednesday 20 March 2024
Prepare for your interview
The admissions committee will review your complete application. You will be notified on the interview decision deadline whether you have been shortlisted for an interview. Interviews will be conducted by either a faculty member, senior member of our administrative staff, or an industry adviser. Your interview can take place in Oxford, overseas (subject to availability), or via video conference (Skype, Zoom or similar).
Interviews last approximately 30 minutes. You will be asked questions about your background, aspirations and how the MBA programme fits with your plans. We recommend you prepare for this interview as you would for a job interview and be ready to provide more information about any aspect of your application.
We will tell you whether or not you have been shortlisted for an interview for 2024-25 intake on the date below:
- Stage 1: Wednesday 8 November 2023
- Stage 2: Wednesday 31 January 2024
- Stage 3: Wednesday 17 April 2024
Once all interviews have been conducted, the admissions committee decides which candidates will receive an offer to join the MBA programme. If you receive an offer, you will need to:
- secure your place by paying a deposit fee of £9,200
- confirm your college preference.
In some cases, before making a final decision the committee may decide to re-evaluate your application against candidates applying in the next stage. In the final stage, if the committee wishes to offer you a place on the programme but the class is full, you may be placed on a waitlist.
Final decisions for 2024-25 will be emailed to all candidates on the final decision deadline of the stage in which you have applied below:
- Stage 1: Wednesday 13 December 2023
- Stage 2: Friday 8 March 2024
- Stage 3: Friday 17 May 2024
Business schools are looking for real people with real stories, hopes, dreams and aspirations post their MBA – so be that version of yourself.
Selecting your college
Once you have received an offer and paid your deposit you will be able to choose a college. Although we cannot guarantee you will be accepted at your preferred college, we can guarantee you will receive membership at one of the colleges.
When selecting a college you may want to consider:
- Type of college - whether it is specifically for graduates, or if it also accepts undergraduate students. Some graduate only colleges are preferred by students who are returning to study after a period of substantial work experience, perhaps bringing a family with them. Others prefer to mix with both the graduate and undergraduate community.
- Location within Oxford - the city is small and most colleges are no more than about a 15-minutes walk from the city centre and Saïd Business School.
- Art, music, drama and sport - Some colleges have strong dramatic traditions whereas others are very strong in sports such as rowing. Depending on what your interests are you may find some colleges more suitable than others.
You can either rent privately or apply for accommodation through your college. Some offer accommodation to individuals, couples and/or families. This may within the college grounds or located around Oxford (see each college entry for specific details). Remember that not all colleges offer accommodation to Saïd Business School students and where it is provided it is usually allocated on a first come first served basis.
Ready to apply?
Applications are now open - start yours today.
Alternatively, browse our frequently asked questions (FAQs) if you have any questions about your application.