MSc in Major Programme Management Director's Award
The MSc in Major Programme Management Director’s Award enables us to enhance the diversity of each class.
Open to candidates who can effectively demonstrate how they will enhance the learning experience of the cohort through the diverse experience they have accumulated to date.
Up to 50% of the course fees.
All MSc in Major Programme Management applicants are eligible.
- Experience/background that will enhance the diversity of the cohort.
- Long-term benefit to the candidate's sector/country/region.
- Academic and professional achievement and potential (assessed through CV, transcripts and the scholarship statement).
- Candidates must be educated to degree level.
How to apply
Candidates must submit a complete MSc in Major Programme Management application and upload a supporting statement (maximum 500 words) in the 'Funding' section of the programme application form, answering the following question:
- How will your background enhance the diversity of your MSc in Major Programme Management class, and how will the programme benefit your sector/country/region in the long term?
- 19 January 2024
- 25 March 2024
Director's Awards will be awarded after each of the admissions deadlines listed above, until all the available funding has been allocated. We cannot guarantee the availability of these awards in our later application stages, so early application is recommended.