Director, Open Programmes
Saïd Business School
Egrove Education Centre
Caroline Williams is responsible for the vision and success of Saïd Business School’s Open Executive Education (OEE) portfolio. Under her leadership, OEE is ranked second in the world for quality of executive education by the Financial Times, earning first place in the UK for six consecutive years.
During her time at the school, Caroline has partnered with faculty and broader departments of the University to:
- Place research and academic insight into the heart of Open Executive Education’s mission to optimise impact outcomes for participants
- Build a high performing, talented team with expertise across multiple formats of executive education
- Introduce and lead a multi-million-pound transformation of executive education into a highly successful online portfolio
- Lead executive education’s diversity and inclusion vision through critical global partnerships seeking to educate women leaders in all sectors
- Commission executive education programmes seeking to maximise opportunities (including policy formation) for women across emerging and established economies
- Build strategic partnerships to elevate broader intersectionality and inclusion goals as part of a global network of thought leaders
Kirkpatrick qualified in Impact Measurement, Caroline seeks to understand scientifically how high impact executive education development can maximise the benefits of critical thinking and behaviours required for organisations to meet their impact goals, and effectively amplify or enrich the impact of alternative development streams across the organisational educational eco-system.