Director, Oxford Saïd Online
Saïd Business School
Egrove Education Centre
Caroline Williams is responsible for the vision and success of Saïd Business School’s Oxford Saïd Online, an exciting new pillar of Oxford Saïd which aims to democratise access to the research and expertise of faculty through the expansion of its online portfolio.
Previously, Caroline was Director, Open Executive Education. Under her leadership, OEE ranked second in the world for quality of executive education by the Financial Times, earning first place in the UK for six consecutive years and again on re-entry post pandemic in 2023.
During her time at the School, Caroline has partnered with faculty and broader departments of the University to:
- Place research and academic expertise into the heart of Oxford Saïd’s mission to optimise impact outcomes for participants
- Build high performing, talented teams with expertise across multiple channels of in-person and online education
- Create a multi-million pound open executive education portfolio
- Establish Oxford Saïd’s first online portfolio
- Lead executive education’s diversity and inclusion vision through critical global partnerships seeking to educate women leaders across all sectors
- Commission programmes seeking to maximise opportunities (including policy formation) for women across emerging and established economies
- Build strategic partnerships to elevate broader sustainability and inclusion goals as part of a global network of thought leaders
Kirkpatrick qualified in Impact Measurement, Caroline prioritises high impact development models which maximise the benefits of critical thinking and behaviours required for individuals, organisations and societies, to meet their impact goals.