Directions to Egrove Park
Egrove Park is located just off Oxford’s southern bypass and A34 and is easily accessible by road and rail, with ample, free, secure parking.
Satellite navigation directions
Please note that using just our postcode will not take you to the entrance of Egrove Park. For Sat Nav devices please use: "OX1 5NZ Kennington Road" to bring you within view of our Egrove Park road signs, or use the precise GPS co-ordinates: N51 43.614 W001 15.120.
- Follow the signs for M40 West/Oxford
- Remain on the M40 until Junction 8
- Keep left (signposted Oxford A40) on the M40 slip road on to the A40
- Keep on the A40 until the Headington roundabout
- Turn left (signposted Ring Road, The South)
- Follow the Ring Road through three roundabouts (following signs for Newbury A34).
From North (via M40)
- Leave M40 at Junction 9 (signposted Oxford A34)
- Follow the A34 southbound until the Hinksey Hill Interchange.
From South/West (via M4/A34)
- Follow the A34 northbound until the Hinksey Hill Interchange.
There is a direct main line services between Oxford, London and Birmingham. From Heathrow Airport there is a fast train link to London Paddington which connects directly with services to Oxford. Taxis are available at Oxford Station. Egrove Park is located approximately two miles from Oxford train station.
From London (Heathrow or Gatwick)
There is a regular coach service (X70) from both airports to Oxford City Centre. Taxis are available at the Gloucester Green Bus Station. Visit Oxford Bus website for more information.
If you wish to book a taxi in advance, we recommend Wallen Car Hire, an Oxford based company, on +44 (0)1865 716000 (mobile 07831 542828). Their approximate charge from Heathrow and Gatwick is £80 and £140 respectively.
For local journeys we recommend Radio Taxis on +44 (0)1865 242424.