Oxford University's vision for a business school was made possible by a landmark donation by Mr Wafic Saïd. Mr Saïd, through the Saïd Business School Foundation, remains a generous supporter of the School having made further significant donations for the Thatcher Business Education Centre the establishment of a Strategic Development Fund and ongoing support for scholarships.
Other founding benefactors include:
- Sir Peter Moores CBE DL, for the endowment of the Peter Moores Dean, Peter Moores Professor in Management Studies and Peter Moores Lectureship in Chinese Business Studies.
- Lord Sainsbury of Preston Candover KG, for the establishment of the Sainsbury Library at the School.
- The Rhodes Trust for the Rhodes Trust Lecture Theatre and endowment of the Rhodes Trust Professor of Organisational Behaviour.
- L'Oréal for the endowment of the L'Oréal Chair in Marketing.
- American Standard Foundation for the endowmewnt of the American Standard Professor in Management Studies.
- HSBC / Mrs Lily Safra for the Edmond J. Safra Lecture Theatre.
- Clore Duffield Foundation for the Clore Courtyard and Clore Lecture Room.
Please help us develop generations of business leaders with purpose.
Telephone or email us to find out more.