The Bertha Centre for Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship and the Skoll Centre for Social Entrepreneurship have collaborated to create twelve teaching case studies on Innovative Finance in Africa.
The cases feature eighteen impact enterprises and sixteen funds from eleven countries across the continent.
These cases represent the largest body of academic work focused on Africa that explores this emerging investment industry.
- A Tale of Two African Agricultural Funds
- Impact Investing: Fund Manager Profiles
- Investing Strategy Case Study: Wendy Luhabe
- Investment theme: Access to Health Services
- Investment theme: Access to Education
- Investment theme: Access to Finance
- Investment theme: Access to Housing
- Investment theme: Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene
- Investment theme: Renewable Energy and Clean Technology
- Investment Vehicle Innovations
- Zoona Mobile Money: Investing for Impact (Case A)
- Zoona Mobile Money: Investing for Impact (Case B)