This series presents original research conducted by the Mutuality in Business Project. This Working Paper series includes case studies on three innovative route-to-market programmes; the outputs of focus group discussions; and other core academic research under development.
- Smallholder Agriculture and Management Practices
- Social Capital and Adoption of Agronomic Practices
- Bloom Programme: Micro-distribution of Mars products in Manila
- Maua Programme: Bettering lives through the micro-distribution of Wrigley products
- Mutuality in Business: Future Governance Options for the Mars Corporation
- Structuring and Disseminating Responsible Investment Values in Wealth Funds