The Centre for Business Taxation (CBT) publishes academic research on a regular basis, the most prolific of which is our Working Paper series established in 2006.
Working paper series
These are produced by researchers working within the Centre or collaborations with researchers or papers that are presented at our annual academic symposium.
Recently published working papers:
- WP19/01 Residual Profit Allocation by Income written by Devereux, Michael P., Auerbach, Alan J., Oosterhuis, Paul, Schön, Wolfgang and Vella, John (2019).
- WP18/22 Public Good Provision, Commuting and Local Employment written by Freier, Ronny, Simmler, Martin and Wittrock, Christian (2018).
- View previous working papers.
CBT Tax Dataset
- Read the CBT Tax Database abstract.
- View the full dataset. If you have any problems contact the Centre.
Our researchers regularly contribute articles to leading journals.
Our researchers have contributed to edited book collections.
- View the list of books written by those in, or associated with, the Centre.
Our researchers and others associated with the Centre have created reports and provided comments on papers produced by governments and international organisations.
- View the list of monographs and reports produced by the Centre.
Consultation paper responses.