Women Transforming Leadership Programme
- 5 days
- Short programme
- £7,300 plus accommodation
About the programme
Bringing together different teaching styles and experiential opportunities to create a stimulating learning environment.
Equip yourself with the career strategies to get where you want to go and develop your self-awareness to succeed on the way.
The programme will:
- encourage you to try new things
- take place in a safe and supportive environment
- push you intellectually and emotionally
- develop your confidence and personal insight
The programme is open to women who have had more than one influential leadership role. We particularly encourage women from male-dominated industries and teams to join us. We ask that you come with an open mind and a willingness to share experiences – including the difficult ones.
Our priority is to help you get the best out of this programme; we will to provide a customised, personal learning experience.
An introduction to the programme
What our alumni say
Life changing. Transforming. Revelational. It was a privilege to have been here in the midst of a great programme and great women!
- Improve your confidence and increase your impact
- Gain greater awareness of your personal strengths
- Establish an international network of female leaders
- Learn from a richly diverse peer group
- Develop a personal action plan supported by a coach
To your organisation
- Individuals return to work as energised and confident leaders
- Increased productivity and innovative ideas
- Encourage greater progression of women to senior management levels
- Implement a larger strategic vision that aligns with company values
- Google case study
Our Women Transforming Leadership community.
Joining the programme
7–11 October 2019
Applications now open.
Programme fee includes all tuition, education materials, coffee breaks and most meals £7,300
Accommodation for 5 nights (Sunday - Friday) £800
Accommodation for 4 nights (Monday - Friday) £640
Take advantage of our corporate partner rate (15%) if three or more people from your organisation take part.
Further benefits for organisations are available when three or more participants attend one of our executive programmes within 12 months.
Once you have a confirmed place on a programme, we suggest you apply for a visa as soon as possible, as it can take up to 100 days to process.
Saïd Business School can provide a letter to support your visa application if required.
Women at Oxford Saïd
Caroline Scotter Mainprize investigates the differences between the Women Transforming Leadership and the Oxford Strategic Leadership Programme in 'Spoilt for choice: Oxford’s options for developing women leaders.'