Oxford Strategic Alignment Programme
- Start date:
- 6 weeks
- Time commitment:
- Short programme
About the programme
In today’s complex world, misalignment puts your enterprise at risk, while alignment leads to performance.
This programme aims to provide senior decision-makers with a transformational mindset, supported by intellectual tools for effective organisational alignment.
Learn to analyse and align the various elements of your organisation – from its business strategy to its architecture – to best support long-term success. Designed to equip you with the skills to fully align all components of your enterprise value chain, and facilitate strategic alignment in any enterprise, be it in the private, public or not-for-profit sector.
Delivered in partnership with online learning provider, GetSmarter, you will become part of a community, learning together through a dedicated Online Campus.
We know the best aligned enterprises are the best performing. The challenge is that superior alignment does not occur by accident or by chance. It is solely the result of the quality of an enterprise’s leadership.
On completion of this programme, you’ll walk away with:
- A comprehensive understanding of strategic alignment and its impact on an enterprise’s long-term performance and competitiveness
- An ability to implement transformation throughout your enterprise value chain, by aligning enterprise purpose, business strategy, organisational architecture, and management systems
- An intellectual toolkit, along with practical frameworks, for developing strategies that support and fulfill the organisation’s purpose
- Enhanced knowledge supported by real-world case studies, guest experts from some of the world’s leading enterprises, and exclusive insights from Oxford Saïd
- Access to the official Oxford Executive Education Alumni group on LinkedIn
The thinking behind the programme
The School is a centre for extensive expertise on business strategy and organisational effectiveness, exploring key themes including the future of work, business transformation and enterprise leadership. Our Programme Director, Jonathan Trevor, is the recognised authority on strategic alignment and has worked with leadership teams across the world to apply his ideas.
This programme is a practical way to access active research, and uses evidence-based insights, strategic frameworks, case studies, and real-world application to help you understand the important role strategic alignment plays in leading positive change.
Welcome to your online campus
The importance of strategic alignment
What is strategic alignment and why does it matter?
The purpose-led enterprise
What do you do as an enterprise and why do you do it?
Crafting a winning business strategy
What is your enterprise trying to win at?
Superior organisational capability and architecture
What does your enterprise need to be good at to win and what makes you good?
Fit-for-purpose management systems
What delivers the performance your enterprise needs to win?
Leading your enterprise to win
How can you lead your enterprise to sustainable success?
Options for organisations
If you are looking to integrate Oxford online programmes with your organisation’s L&D strategy, we have tailored solutions to help deliver an innovative learning experience across teams.