Oxford-Melbourne Digital Marketing and Analytics Programme
- 4 days
- Short programme
- £5,500 plus accommodation
About the programme
Take a deep dive to cut through the hype of digital technology and data analytics to develop a purposeful, strategic approach that can deliver value and growth
Explore the latest thinking and methods for tackling the challenges faced when navigating the digital transformation of marketing with the world leading Oxford Future of Marketing Initiative and Melbourne Business School’s Centre for Business Analytics.
This collaborative approach will help you understand and lead the digital transformation of marketing in your organisation from a global perspective, ultimately helping you to compete better in the market-place.
Introduction to the programme
What our alumni say
I've become an advocate of fully fleshing out the customer journeys and understanding the digital data crumbs along the way. The business is realising the value of investing in those pieces of work, and will definitely be seeing impact from that.
Day 1 - Foundations of digital marketing and analytics
- core principles and latest thinking
- digital disruption and transformation of marketing
- analytics based thinking and developing an 'Analytics mindset'
- current thinking on data privacy, ethics and security
Day 2 - Customers and their data
- data sources, collection and quality
- advances in data-driven customer insights
- mapping customer journeys
- applications to customer-related decisions
Day 3 - Advertising and media
- advances in data-driven advertising, including programmatic approaches
- search engine marketing
- social media marketing: advertising, content, and influencers
- media mix models, attribution models and marketing experiments (A/B testing)
Day 4 - Managing digital transformation and the future
- the future of digital marketing and analytics
- exploiting new digital technologies
- digital transformation of business
- develop a digital, data-driven marketing strategy
- deliver improved customer experiences and return on marketing investment
- gain exposure to digital analytics in the wider business environment
- enhance your ability to articulate the value of digital investments to your stakeholders
- understand the impact of digitisation on customer decision-making processes
To your organisation
- utilise customer data to increase return on investment across the organisational value chain
- confidently navigate the hype and excitement that surrounds new technologies
- enhanced use of data insights to improve customer interaction and engagement
- establish a culture of data-driven decision making
Who can apply?
The programme is designed for:
- Senior managers with a marketing remit who have some data fluency but need to improve and finesse their analytics-based thinking to increase the organisational impact of digital marketing
- Managers or consultants who work with or advise marketing teams and need to better understand digital marketing and analytics
Experience: minimum of 5 years’ experience in a managerial position
Joining the programme
11-14 March 2019
Recruitment will close one week prior to the programme start date, unless it becomes fully subscribed in advance.
Programme fee includes all tuition, education materials, all daytime refreshments and evening meals: £5,500
Accommodation fee: £869
Confirmation of attendance is subject to receipt of full payment of the programme fee. Places are allocated in order of receipt of payment.
Take advantage of our corporate partner rate (15%) if three or more people from your organisation take part.
Further benefits for organisations are available when three or more participants attend one of our executive programmes within 12 months.
Once you have a confirmed place on a programme, we suggest you apply for a visa as soon as possible, as it can take up to 100 days to process.
We can provide a letter to support your visa application if required.