Oxford Fintech Lab
- 4 days
- Short programme
About the programme
Do you have a venture that you want to successfully take to market?
Whether you are at the idea stage, your product is under development or you are doing proof of concept, the lab has been designed to accelerate your venture to its next step.
Whether your venture be in fintech, proptech, regtech, healthtech or is a blockchain application, we have brought together a group of highly experienced preceptors that provide feedback and guidance at a student teacher ratio of 3:1.
The lab allows you to interact personally with industry expert David Shrier and Professor Marc Ventresca, Associate Professor of Strategic Management and the unique opportunity to pitch your venture to a group of London based venture capitalists and receive personalised feedback .
In your 4 days at Oxford you will:
- Align the vision for your venture with latest industry trends
- Develop and critically evaluate your go to market strategy plan
- Explore strategic partnerships to drive revenue or investment
- Engage with a global group of people, industry experts and world leading Oxford faculty
- Expand your skills pitching, financing and growing your new enterprise, whether it is inside an established business or represents an independent start-up
- Pitch to a group of London based venture capitalists
The Oxford Fintech Lab is the next step to enable you to bring your venture to life.
- Acquire a strategic mindset and practical toolbox to apply to future ideas
- Build your business with the guidance of Oxford faculty and industry experts
- Share ideas with an advanced group of fellow alumni of the online Oxford Fintech and Blockchain Strategy programmes
To your fintech venture
- Leave with a strategy and action plan that has been tested and discussed with experts
- Identify relationships with new contacts and possible partners
- Develop a practical work plan, in order to bring your venture to life
This is hands-on, world-class, University-backed, project-based learning.
Joining the programme
Who should apply?
This programme is for all those who have successfully completed our Online Fintech and Blockchain Programmes and therefore already have a sound knowledge of the financial technology landscape. The programme is for those who want to successfully take their venture to market.
16-19 May 2020
The fee includes all tuition, education materials, all daytime refreshments and evening meals.
Accommodation – this is a non-residential programme. We can book accommodation for you and bill it alongside your programme fee.
Registrations are confirmed on receipt of full payment of the programme fee, and places are allocated in order of receipt of payment.
Once you have a confirmed place on a programme, we suggest you apply for a visa as soon as possible.
Saïd Business School can provide a letter to support your visa application if required.