Oxford Fintech Lab
- 4 days
- Short programme
About the programme
Fintech is changing the terms, fate and futures for financial services – pushed by next generation fintech and blockchain ventures.
Designed to help you crystallise the concept for your fintech venture, develop your strategy to successfully take it to market and maximise your impact, you will accelerate your strategic thinking and ability, and apply practical techniques to your current and potential future projects. Interact personally with David Shrier and other renowned fintech leaders, whilst refining your project and business model as part of a pre-qualified group from around the world.
- align the vision for your fintech venture with latest industry trends
- develop the strategic narrative of your venture
- explore strategic partnerships to drive revenue or investment
- re-engage among your online programme team, Oxford experts and other entrepreneurs to make ready your venture project
- expand your skills pitching, financing and growing your new enterprise, whether it is inside an established business or represents an independent start-up
- join a further online 'check-in' session led by David Shrier and Marc Ventresca
This is the next step to enable you to bring your fintech business to life.
Please note limited places are available.
Attend as a team
The lab is designed around small team and group work. For maximum value please register with colleagues from your online fintech/blockchain project.
After registration we will contact you for further details of your project, to assign you in a group with participating colleagues.
Individual registrations are welcome and will be assigned to a team based on your project objectives.
- Acquire a strategic mindset and practical toolbox to apply to future ideas
- Build your business with the guidance of Oxford faculty and industry experts
- Share ideas with an advanced group of fellow alumni of the online Oxford Fintech and Blockchain Strategy programmes
To your fintech venture
- Leave with a strategy and action plan that has been tested and discussed with experts
- Identify relationships with new contacts and possible partners
- Develop a practical work plan, in order to bring your fintech venture to life
This is hands-on, world-class, University-backed, project-based learning.
Joining the programme
Who should apply?
This programme is for all those who have successfully completed our Online Fintech and Blockchain Programmes and therefore already have a sound knowledge of the financial technology landscape. The programme is for those who want to successfully take their fintech business to market.
9-12 May 2019 – the Lab will start on Thursday evening
The fee includes all tuition, education materials, all daytime refreshments and evening meals.
Accommodation – this is a non-residential programme. We can book accommodation for you and bill it alongside your programme fee.
Registrations are confirmed on receipt of full payment of the programme fee, and places are allocated in order of receipt of payment.
Once you have a confirmed place on a programme, we suggest you apply for a visa as soon as possible.
Saïd Business School can provide a letter to support your visa application if required.