- A good understanding of what Blockchain is and how it works.
- The ability to make better strategic business decisions by utilising frameworks covered.
- A global network of like-minded, forward-thinking professionals and business innovators.
Oxford Blockchain Strategy Programme
- 6 weeks
- Short Programme
About the programme
An online programme on blockchain for business leaders and innovators.
While Blockchain exploration was initially reserved for firms operating in the financial industry, the potential of Blockchain technology is being realised by all sectors, including the likes of energy, telecoms and pharmaceuticals. Don't get left behind.
Our online Programme cohesively integrates relevant information on Blockchain for business leaders and innovators by showcasing best use cases, value propositions, and implementation strategies in the Blockchain industry.
You will learn:
- what Blockchain is and how it works.
- how Blockchain will affect the future of business and your organisation.
- how to make better strategic business decisions.
An introduction to the programme
What our alumni say
A structured and hands-on approach to a wide-ranging subject. The teachings and views of different stakeholders illuminated the broad range of possibilities that Blockchain offer.
Hear from industry leaders and global Blockchain technology experts as you follow your learning path through the weekly modules of this online programme:
Welcome to your Online Campus
The Blockchain ecosystem
Innovations in value transfer
Decentralised apps and smart contracts
Transforming enterprise business models