If you are interested in applying we encourage you to visit the School and meet with our recruitment and admissions staff. This is neither a requirement nor expectation if you are planning on applying to the programme.
You may also have the opportunity to engage with students or alumni, or attend a class lecture.
Before you register please be aware of our policies:
- You must register via this form to visit Saïd Business School. We are unable to accommodate walk-ins or stand-by visitors.
- A request to visit the campus must be submitted at least 5 working days before the scheduled date.
- Visits can only be accommodated on weekdays during regular business hours and are subject to availability.
- You need to report to the main Saïd Business School front reception on arrival. If you are attending a (prior-arranged) class lecture, you will need to arrive fifteen minutes before the scheduled class time.
- You must be 18 or older to visit a class lecture.
- Please only make travel arrangements once we have confirmed your visit.