Executive MBA online consultations
Book an online consultation with a member of our Executive MBA recruitment team.
Searching for the best business school to study for an Executive MBA can be an exhausting, especially when juggling a busy career and personal life. While extensive research is necessary when it comes to such a big investment, being able to ask your questions and understand more about your options can help with your decision-making.
To help you further, we are offering the opportunity to discuss your interest in the Oxford Executive MBA with one of our experienced recruitment managers. We would be delighted to discuss any stages of the application with you and find out more about your objectives, so we can assist you in making a more informed decision regarding your programme choice.
Making the most of your meeting
During the meeting, you may choose to cover all or some of the following:
- Discuss the programme content, study schedule, travel, accommodation and financing.
- Discuss your eligibility for the Oxford Executive MBA, including a review of your experience to date (you may want to share your CV however this is not essential).
- Discuss the admissions and application process.
- Explore how Saïd Business School could support your career objectives.
- Find out more about upcoming events where you can speak to current students and alumni to learn more about the Oxford experience, managing family/study/work commitments and the return on investment of the Oxford Executive MBA.
The Oxford Executive MBA is a transformational programme, taught in a world-class university, that will sharpen your knowledge and experience to act as a responsible leader in a rapidly changing world.
The University of Oxford, with its global reputation for academic excellence gained over more than 800 years, will put you at the forefront of learning and ground-breaking research transforming individuals, organisations, business practice, and society.