Oxford Impact Measurement Programme
- 5 days
- Short programme
- £7,500 plus accommodation
About the programme
Organisations are no longer measured purely on their financial outputs but also on how they achieve social and environmental goals.
How can we measure and quantify the outcomes to deliver higher returns and wider community benefits?
On this programme, you will explore the nature of impact while developing a practical impact measurement strategy and action plan for your organisation in discussion with academics, industry pioneers and experienced peers from across the globe.
- critically assess the main impact methodologies and frameworks
- look at how to achieve management buy-in
- examine the choices, trade-offs and opportunities posed by impact measurement
- assess a range of measurement tools and methods
- learn how to optimise impact
The programme blends theoretical study with practical case studies to help you understand how impact measurement can work effectively in real-world contexts.
On completion, you will have access to our growing network of public and private sector institutions, philanthropists and social entrepreneurs, all keen to share the challenges of social change.
An introduction to the programme
What our faculty say
Unless you are actively measuring your impact, you are not operating or managing in a way that fully reflects your social mission and goals.
- Achieve senior management buy-in and stakeholder alignment
- Learn how to critically assess the main impact methodologies and frameworks and select the right one for your situation
- Understand choices and trade-offs to optimise impact across a portfolio
To your business
- Create an impact measurement strategy and implementation plan for your organisation
- Develop the impact management infrastructure and culture to deliver effective social impact projects
- Achieve buy-in from your senior management team enabling the integration of impact measurement into your organisation