Executive MSc in Change Leadership
Harnessing the social science of change
- 18 months
- Part time
- Live virtual
About the programme
This international programme will equip you with the skills and know-how to deal effectively and creatively with the human dimensions of change in organisations, and the challenges they post.
Executive MSc in Change Leadership is run jointly with HEC Paris and it draws on the combined strengths of two of the world's leading business schools.
Post-programme you will gain lifetime membership of the Oxford Business Alumni Network.
- Improved critical-thinking skills and self-awareness
- Greater confidence in handling challenging change scenarios
- Access to our global community of change leaders
- A postgraduate degree qualification
- Lifetime membership of the Oxford Business Alumni Network
To your business
- An enhanced approach to change management
- Leaders who understand how to tackle complex change issues
- Ongoing access to the latest publications and webinars
What our alumni say
It was great learning from other people from different parts of the world – the sheer diversity of challenges people face in their context was really eye-opening.