Women Transforming Leadership
The Women Transforming Leadership Programme has transformed the lives, personally and professionally, of many female executives globally that are now part of our growing alumnae network. Our alumnae regularly inform us of their updates and some key post-programme impact include:
- Increased confidence
- Increased self-awareness of strengths and enhanced understanding of areas for development
- Promotions/ core member of the organisation's succession plan
- Enhanced influencing and negotiating skills
- Achieving well-being and an improved work-life balance
- Continuing to make the most of their global network on their programme cohort, and previous/subsequent programme groups
- Founding or significantly contributing to diversity and gender parity schemes within their organisations
- Developing their organisation's CSR strategy (supporting women in global communities)
- Coaching and mentoring others
- Nominating others to participate in this programme for wider impact within their organisation
The Women Transforming Leadership Programme aims to support women to lead and manage change in complex and changing environments, which makes it particularly suited to women in cardiology given the challenges facing the medical sector generally and cardiology in particular.
Read our Real World Impact case study with the European Society of Cardiology to understand how the programme has benefited the network and their members.