Oxford Scenarios Programme
The programme combines theoretical and practical sessions that develop your skills and understanding in reframing and re-perceiving strategic decisions. Guidance is provided by our world leading faculty and facilitators.
Live client case studies
Throughout the week you will work as part of a group to develop scenarios for a real world client who has a live strategic issue that they require help with. This enables you to implement your learning, develop your technique and get real time client feedback in a real business context.
Questions you will address include:
- What can we influence in the context of our organisation and what will most influence us/our success in the future?
- What is the relationship between strategic planning and scenarios?
- How do I design a fit-for-purpose scenario intervention?
- How do scenarios and forecasting relate to each other?
- Who does what in scenario practice?
Scenario planning forces us to take a step back and not assume that the future is going to look like today but with smaller, faster technology.
Sanae Chraibi Research Scientist, Phillips Research
1-5 October 2018 - now accepting applications
8-12 April 2019 - now accepting applications
(Plus £640 for accommodation)