Oxford Social Finance Programme
The Vladimir Potanin Fellowship Programme
The Vladimir Potanin Foundation Fellowship will enable five Russian participants to participate in the inaugural cohort of the Oxford Social Finance Programme this November. The fellowship will cover tuition fees and materials, travel to Oxford and accommodation during the programme.
Applications for the fellowships are open until 30 June 2017.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate their potential and commitment to developing and utilising knowledge, professionalism and philanthropy in Russia.
To be eligible to apply for the Vladimir Potanin Foundation Fellowship, individuals are required to meet the following criteria:
- Reside and work in Russia
- Be confident in reading and conversing in business English
- Work for an NGO or non-profit organisation such as, but not limited to, an educational or cultural institution, community or charitable foundation, endowment or resource center. Corporate organisations are not eligible
To apply, please complete the application form on this web page and upload the following documents to the Saïd Business School by midday on 30 June 2017.
- Personal statement of 500 words maximum, written in English.
This will be assessed for:
- Your motivation for applying
- How you plan to apply the learning to catalyse social change in Russia
- The ability to present a reasoned case in English;
- Scan of business card and / or passport showing Russian nationality
If you would like an offline version of the application form please contact:
Initial review by the Admissions Committee of the Said Business School will identify a shortlist of candidates for telephone interview. Recipients will be informed by 31 July.