Oxford Strategic Leadership Programme
Leadership as an Art
A leader must cope with circumstances that are intrinsically complex and uncertain. The Oxford Strategic Leadership Programme gives experienced leaders a chance to reflect on their experiences, re-energise and refocus.
During the programme you will:
- Step back from the pressure of the day-to-day and explore new methods of tackling the challenges of modern leadership
- Develop broader insight about your leadership in today's complex and uncertain environment
- Explore leadership through a series of unique experiential sessions designed to examine your leadership challenges through different perspectives
- Learn how to harness intellect, emotion and intuition to better motivate others and exercise good judgement under pressure
- Re-energise yourself and return to your organisation as one who leads others refreshed, and with greater clarity and vision
For many of our participants, the week in Oxford proves to be an important time to reconnect with the self. They feel they have been on a journey that provides valuable time to step back, reflect and reboot.
You will see yourself anew, reflected within a trusted group of faculty and peers.
Participants and Faculty discuss the tutorial approach employed in the Oxford Strategic Leadership Programme.
Hear from some of our May 2017 alumni as they share their thoughts and feelings about their OSLP experience.
If you are an experienced leader and wish to check your eligibility for this programme, please submit your CV here for review.