Oxford Real Estate Programme
- Visiting Professor at Saïd Business School, University of Oxford; formerly Professor of Real Estate Investment, University of Cambridge and Professor of Land Management, Henley Business School, University of Reading
- Chair, Property Funds Research; Chair, Investment Committee, CBRE Global Investors Multi-Manager; created and sold three other real estate enterprises
- Instructor in executive education, Harvard Graduate School of Design, 2002-2012; Programme Director, Real Estate Executive Education, Henley Business School, 2008-2012
- Holds BSc, MPhil and PhD degrees from the University of Reading in the UK
- A qualified member of the RICS and the CFA Institute (UK ASIP)
- Co-author of several textbooks with combined sales of over 60,000
- Leads the Future of Real Estate Reseach initiative at Oxford, and recently released PropTech 3.0
Associate Professor of Finance
Ludovic focuses on the areas of private equity that are of interest to investors and potential investors in that asset class, such as risk management, liquidity and measurement of returns. Ludovic achieved a degree in Economics from Toulouse School of Economics; a Master in Economics and a Master in Mathematical Finance both from the University of Southern California; and a PhD in Finance from INSEAD. His newly published book Private Equity Laid Bare is now available.
Director at Lipton Rogers Developments
Yair is an equity partner and Director of Lipton Rogers Developments, responsible for initiating and delivering new development opportunities through all stages of operations. Yair holds an Mphil in Real Estate Finance from the University of Cambridge and a B.Arch in Architecture. He is a visiting lecturer on Urban Development in both the University of Cambridge’s department of Land Economy and the Said Business School in Oxford University.