Oxford Chicago Valuation Programme
Take the next step in understanding and applying valuation
This one-week programme will provide a wealth of experience. You will learn as part of a senior level group from around the world and discuss and debate different approaches and experiences. An array of industry leaders will join Oxford and Chicago professors in the most qualified and experienced teaching panel on Valuation.
Together, they will enable and equip you to:
- Understand how to apply valuation to make better strategic decisions
- Clearly grasp and cut through complex valuation situations
- Obtain modelling techniques to apply immediately at work
- Apply valuation to corporate mergers and acquisitions
- Discern valuation methods and challenges in private equity backed IPOs
- Understand how the three main valuation methods apply in corporate and investment valuation
- See the effect of financing and capital structure on valuation
- Have exposure into relevant valuation approaches for:
- Minority investments in high-growth companies
- Majority acquisitions using leverage (LBO)
- Valuing a distressed company and its restructuring plan
- Investing in greenfield projects or acquiring infrastructure assets.
This programme has the huge advantage of being taught by both academics and practitioners. I found it extremely interesting and valuable when, following the theoretical lectures from the Oxford and Chicago Booth professors, professionals from top investment banks and PE houses came to talk about real life examples, and real life application of valuation theory that was across different situations and asset classes."
Katarzyna Kornasiewicz, Associate, UniCredit Corporate & Investment Banking