Oxford Impact Investing Programme
Our programme covers all aspects of an impact investment deal, and gives you the tools to develop and implement your own impact investing strategy.
The programme also draws on the expertise of organisations such as Bridges Ventures, Heirs Holdings, the MacArthur and W.K. Kellogg Foundations and Vox Capital to give you practical deal making insights, tools and strategies.
- Develop an impact investing strategy and action plan for you or your organisation
- Discover innovative impact investments from around the world
- Conduct due diligence and manage conflicts in complex networks of stakeholders
- Identify and execute deals that yield financial, social and environmental returns
- Deliver and measure impact for effective communication
- Manage and measure impact investments through life-cycle investments and post-closing
- Understand the sensitivities and nuances of conducting impact investments in different cultural contexts
A global community
Your time in Oxford is a valuable opportunity to network and develop on-going professional relationships. Following the programme you can continue to develop your contacts as a member of the Oxford Business Alumni.
"The programme was key to launching my career in impact investing."
Advisory Board Member
University of Liechtenstein