Oxford High Performance Leadership Programme
Who should attend?
You will benefit from this programme if you are an experienced senior manager undergoing transition in your career. You may be moving up or experiencing change in your organisation, changing careers or industries.
- Participants have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a leadership role with responsibility for leading teams and projects, and are now in a significant leadership position
- A good level of English
At interview stage you will need to articulate:
- The scope of your role and its impact on organisational success
- Your own team/part of the organisation and its operations
- Your key leadership challenges
- Your personal development goals, and which particular skills or attributes you want to work on and improve
- Prior experience and how this will help you add value to programme
|Daiichi Sankyo||Korn Ferry||European Comission|
|Nuclear Decomissioning Authority||American Express||Medecins Du Monde|
And have held job titles including:
|General Manager||Project/Programme Manager||Divisional/Functional Director|
|Head of Division||General Medical Practitioner||Managing Partner|
|Country Head||Managing Director||Senior Consultant|
Check whether this programme is a good match for you.
"Even if you come from another country, the moment you walk into the building here it feels as if you are at home."