Oxford High Performance Leadership Programme
Rooted in practical application, the programme will provide you with the insights, theories, models and perspectives to inspire high performance in your team and in the wider organisation.
- Define your leadership role and the context in which you operate to increase confidence and maximise impact
- Develop new approaches for leading teams to achieve high performance, and build high quality relationships
- Explore new frameworks and approaches to improve leadership decision making, and enhance your ability to lead through influence
- Reflect critically on your leadership style to make the most of your strengths, and manage your areas of risk
- Contextualise your learning with the support of an Executive Coach, and develop a personalised toolkit for leadership success
- Broaden your perspectives and enhance your learning through rich interactions with a diverse and experienced peer group
For your organisation
Returning leaders who are motivated to:
- Develop a culture of innovation, effectively lead change and manage complexity
- Develop a mindset to achieve more with less
- Drive growth through high performance teams and high quality relationships and lead transformation
- Lead others effectively and understand the impact that their leadership has on others Appreciate and affect the bigger challenges and demands of the wider organisation
Discount for multiple participants
Maximise impact by sending multiple leaders from your organisation. We are able to accept up to four participants from a single organisation per iteration and a corporate discount is available.
"The coaching sessions allowed me to talk openly about my strengths and weaknesses, and to get advice that I knew would directly help me."
GE Oil & Gas