Oxford CIO Academy
The Oxford CIO Academy offers an exclusive learning environment with leading University of Oxford academics and industry-leading guest speakers.
The programme runs from Tuesday lunchtime through to Friday lunchtime embracing an extensive agenda which will take you through the key areas of relevance to the most senior person responsible for IT strategy.
- Analysis of the current business and technological environments
- What business demands of IT
- How the digital age is disrupting businesses and industries
- IT strategy and innovation in the digital age
- Working with CEOs
Leadership: YOU as a leader
- What makes a great leader, particularly in IT?
- Leadership, risk and teamwork
- Strategies for leading change
- Overcoming leadership deadlocks
- Creating your personal leadership plan
- Assessing new technologies
- The potential of big data
- Getting to grips with cyber security
- Ensuring value from IT
- Rolling out successful strategies
Topics and sessions may deviate from the above as new issues emerge and new research becomes available. Learning is supplemented by distinguished speaker presentations, discussions, case studies and personal leadership profiling. You will also experience dinner at an Oxford College.