Oxford CIO Academy
The Oxford CIO Academy is a unique programme which combines the insight and experience of the world’s largest IT executive community with the academic rigour of a world-renowned university.
Group sizes are small and exclusively made up of the most senior level IT executives, for truly valuable debate and experience sharing.
- Improved ability to deliver value to your organisation as a thought leader
- Gain tools to overcome critical challenges and achieve organisational objectives
- A new network of fellow CIOs and Senior IT leaders who are facing similar challenges
- Time to focus on the strategic concerns of your work and career
- Gain tools to strengthen your relationship with your CEO and leadership team, maximising your overall effectiveness
- Tackle the current industry challenges with a high calibre group of global peers
For your organisation
- Increase in value delivered through a truly strategic IT perspective
- Enhanced CIO and senior IT leader contribution to strategic business challenges
- A stronger and more cohesive leadership team
- Deeper understanding of and ability to overcome the latest IT-related challenges