Corporate Affairs Academy
Why is this programme different?
The programme is run by the Oxford University Centre for Corporate Reputation, a world leading research led centre focused on reputation, in partnership with Teneo Blue Rubicon, leading thinkers in building reputation capabilities. Our aim is to improve your function’s impact on business value and your impact as a business leader.
The programme draws on expertise and knowledge from academics in the wider university, a 13 year research programme, and from Visiting Fellows. These include Baroness Amos, UN Under-Secretary-General for Humanitarian Affairs and Emergency Relief Coordinator, Sir Roger Carr, Chairman of Centrica plc, Gerhard Zeiler, CEO of RTL Group, Sir Michael Rake, Chairman of BT Group plc and others.
The insights provided at the academy are a synthesis of scholarly contributions and functional research which we translate into practical insights. You can be confident that the programme addresses the issues that affect your role as corporate affairs director. It gives you an unrivalled opportunity to discuss trends, issues and practices with your peers in a confidential setting.
What will you gain?
- Independent academic research
- Current and predicted corporate affairs benchmark best practices
- Peer to peer learning and network
- Opportunity to hear from business leaders
- Opportunity to shape the future of corporate affairs
- Academy life membership
- Corporate Affairs Academy events
What will your organisation gain?
- The ability to bring reputation on to the executive and board agenda to inform strategic direction
- Guidance on integrating reputation risk within business decision-making and risk management
- Ways of improving the efficiency and effectiveness of corporate affairs
- Competitive advantage through access to latest thinking and practices
The Oxford Business Alumni (OBA) Network is the University of Oxford, Saïd Business School’s official global business alumni network.