Oxford Advanced Management and Leadership Programme
Who should attend?
This programme is for senior leaders at or near the top of their organisation. Typically candidates have held senior roles similar to the below for at least 10 years.
- Chief Executive Officers
- Members of the board
- Business & function Heads
- Managing Directors
- Executive Directors
- Senior Political Leaders
- Senior Government Officials
- Country Heads
- Regional Directors
If you are looking for answers to questions such as these, this is a perfect opportunity for you.
- Looking to gain strategic foresight on the international events shaping the 21st century?
- Seeking to master the drivers of value creation?
- Trying to understand your sector landscape in developed and emerging markets, and how it affects your organisation now and in the forseeable future?
- Seeking new ways to achieve profitable growth and meet the expectations of stakeholders?
- Searching for innovative strategies to improve financial and budgetary performance and make a difference in society?
- Wondering how to achieve efficient operations within your organisation to enhance the customer experience and realise higher return on investment?
- In search of strategies to address challenges of emerging markets?
- Keen to attract the best talent and inspire them through a multitude of leadership approaches?
- Looking to understand how to successfully build and lead a public-private partnership?
- Wanting to discover innovative choices and actions for self-development?
Corporate and Alumni Network
In order to explore the programme in more depth, we would be delighted to connect you with someone from our programme community within your organisation, sector or region.
Selected organisations who have previously benefited from attending:
- Fosters Group
- Brunei Shell Petroleum
- Hong Kong Office of the Communications Authority
- China Steel Corporation
- Deutsche Bank
- Hewlett Packard
- The World Bank
- De Beers Group
- BAE Systems
Attendees are senior leaders at the top of their respective fields. A diverse mix of countries, sectors and organisations ensures insights are combined with on-the-ground reality checks from one’s peer group. It provides leaders with the opportunity and space to discuss challenges they face and to receive feedback from a group of senior leaders in a unique environment."
Brendan Kelly, HR Director Leadership Development & Senior Talent APAC, Credit Suisse, Singapore
Check whether this programme is a good match for you.
The diversity in this group is greater than any diversity I have ever experienced, there were over 20 countries represented in the room. You really do get genuinely diverse perspectives, opinions and beliefs.
Karen Haywood, Executive Director, Monash University, Australia