Invest in your organisation’s future
Many of today’s leading organisations recognise the value of making business education part of their long-term strategy for growth. Sponsoring your most talented employees to complete an MBA and aligning your organisation with a top ranking international business school that is focused on developing global leaders makes good business sense.
Why sponsor an MBA?
- Attractive recruitment tool: A regular programme of MBA sponsorship will help your organisation to attract the most talented, ambitious and committed graduates.
- Employee retention and loyalty: Investing at such a level in your workforce will improve their loyalty to your business and generate employees who are dedicated to contributing to its long-term growth.
- Professional development: Practical and theoretical learning, and exposure to leading-edge business practices will expand the breadth of your employees’ business skills and have a positive impact on your organisation from its board room to its bottom line.
- Personal development: Personal skills development is a key part of any MBA programme. As a result your business will gain competitive advantage from confident, responsible leaders and team builders who are superb communicators, influencers and negotiators.
Our corporate partners choose Oxford’s one year full-time MBA programme for its world-class reputation and faculty, and its global focus.
- World-class faculty: Our faculty includes some of the world’s most renowned experts in their fields. The MBA modules they create are therefore based on a combination of the most cutting-edge business practices and the latest academic research.
- International class and global perspective: We are an international business school that draws MBA students from over 40 countries, as well as faculty and partners from across the globe. Our community is a microcosm of the broader global business world and our programme aims to develop business leaders with a profound understanding of the wider global context in which they operate.
- Capitalising on the broader Oxford community: Our MBAs benefit from the rich set of relationships the Business School has across the wider University, which brings together global talent and expertise into one extraordinary community.
You can fully or partially fund your employees on our MBA programme. Contact us to find out more.