University and College Scholarships
University of Oxford scholarships
The Search includes both full and partial scholarships, where the award is worth over £1000. The vast majority of Oxford scholarships are awarded to applicants who submit their course application by the January (stage 3) deadline.
Tips for using the Fees, Funding and Scholarship Search:
- Use the drop-down menus to select the options that are relevant to you, selecting Saïd Business School in the Subject field.
- Many scholarships are available either on the basis of nationality or residency. If you live in a country other than your country of nationality, you may wish to perform more than one search to cover all relevant countries.
- Leave the College field blank to view scholarships available at all colleges. If you have received notification of your college placement, you can search for scholarships provided only at your college by using this field. However, a college move can be facilitated if you are offered a scholarship at a different college.
- The Search will return a list of scholarships for which you may be eligible, with links to further information. Here you can find details of deadlines, eligibility criteria, and whether any additional action is required from you, eg submitting a scholarship statement or ticking a box in the Funding section of the application form.
- To narrow your search to only give results where the scholarship requires an additional action from you, tick the box above the scholarship results entitled ‘Show only scholarships that require a separate application and/or additional materials’.
Should you need to add any additional scholarship documents to a submitted MBA application, please email the document to your Admissions Advisor prior to the scholarship deadline.
College scholarships over £1000 are included in the University's Fees, funding and scholarship search. For further details on how to use this Search, please refer to the University of Oxford scholarships section above. The vast majority of college scholarships do not require you to select that college as your preference. They will consider all eligible applicants who apply by the deadline. You can use the Fees, Funding and Scholarship Search to identify the small number of cases where an additional application is required. This means that you do not need to read every college web page in order to find out what scholarships they offer. If you are selected for a college scholarship, we will move your application to the relevant college.
The University, it's colleges and supporters have over 1,100 fully-funded scholarships available for new graduate students in 2019-20.