Fees & funding
The fee for the MBA programme 2018/19 is £55,000. This includes:
- Course fee
- College fee
- Life-long Oxford Union membership
Applicants who are offered and accept a place on the course are asked to pay a non-refundable deposit of £7,800 which will be offset against their course fee.
How much will it cost to live in Oxford in 2018/19?
This breakdown shows the University's estimated likely living costs for graduate students on 12 month programmes in the 2017/18 academic year. These costs are based on a single, full-time student, with no dependants, living in Oxford in 2017/18. New living cost figures for 2018/19 entry will be available from the 1 September. In the meantime, you may find these 2017/18 amounts helpful as a guide. Further information on these likely living costs can be found on the University's Graduate Student Living Costs page and information on costs for dependants can be found on the University's Living costs for dependants page.
|Accommodation||£6,459 - £7,425|
|Food||£3,000 - £4,000|
|Personal Items||£1,380 - £3,060|
|General living costs (clothes, books, socialising, etc)||£1,189 - £2,965|
|Total||£12,028 - £17,450|
What other costs might I need to budget for?
Other costs might include:
- Set-up costs - eg a laptop, a UK mobile phone sim card, a bike, warm clothes
- Travel to and from Oxford
- Social events such as the MBA Tournament (approximately £425 for travel, registration and accommodation) or College Balls (various costs but sometimes up to approximately £100)
- International Electives (approximately £1,030 - £1,250 for travel and accommodation)
- Career Treks (various locations, approximately £1,030 - £1,550 depending on location)