The Oxford MBA experience events provide a unique opportunity to sample the life of an MBA student through academic classes, networking with current students and information sessions with School faculty and staff. Exclusively open to Oxford MBA offer holders for the class starting the following September, these two-day events offer a great chance to connect with a selection of your future classmates.
Typically, an MBA experience weekend will include:
- Practical case study run by a faculty member
- Talent development workshop run by our Head of Talent Development
- Entrepreneurship at Saïd - a joint session run by the Entrepreneurship Centre and Skoll Centre for Social Entrepreneurship
- Q&A panel with Careers and Admissions staff
- Lunch with current students
You will also be invited to sample the historic collegiate university and learn what the city of Oxford has to offer by attending:
- Formal dinner at an Oxford college with staff and alumni
- Walking or bus tour through historic Oxford via colleges and city sights
- Steamer boat ride on the Thames
Partners and spouses are encouraged to attend too.
The schedule for our experience weekends will be published soon.
If you haven't got an offer to join the MBA programme, you can join an information sessions aimed at prospective applicants.