Oxford Executive MBA
At Oxford we recognise that the individual is the most powerful force for leadership development and organisational change. As one of the programme’s main themes our focus on leadership development throughout your time at Oxford, including core modules, will allow you to examine your own management style and develop yourself as a leader who can inspire others.
Personal leadership development
- During the programme, through core modules and electives, you will examine the role of personality in team dynamics, working in groups and on an individual basis to explore your strengths and weaknesses. The emphasis will be on gaining greater insights about yourself, your potential, and your future impact as a leader
- We will match you with one of our coaches when you arrive in Oxford, and you will meet with them at five key points in the programme. The school’s Coaching Community is a group of dedicated, experienced coaches who work regularly with senior managers on our executive programmes
- Sessions are designed to help you prepare for your future professional challenges, consider the best way of achieving your goals, identify ways of managing your role in an uncertain global business environment, and reflect on how you can make the greatest possible impact as a leader
Our goal is to help you prepare for a future career, whether in a new role or maximising your impact in your current position, which meets your development aspirations, suits your skills, and fulfils your potential.
Our Careers Centre offers each Oxford Executive MBA student a personalised service with a range of resources developed to assist in your personal and professional development including:
- A dedicated Careers Centre Executive MBA advisor and specialist industry advisors
- Expert careers advice including bespoke career and professional development workshops
- Access to Saïd Business School’s online career management system, including job board and online resources and subscriptions
- Recruitment presentations and networking from a range of industries
- Industry panel discussions and guest speaker events
- Oxford Business Networks and Oxford Business Alumni Network activities and events
- A range of skills sessions and career workshops
At Oxford Saïd you will be provided with world-class international networking opportunities, which students frequently leverage to their own career advantage. The power of the EMBA network is something alumni frequently speak of and bonds formed within cohorts are often lifelong. At Oxford, these opportunities include not only your cohort, college and business school, but also leading faculty and alumni from all disciplines in the wider University.
Questions? Connect with the recruitment manager for your region.
The Oxford Executive MBA has provided me with an education that teaches a different way of thinking: from analysing business opportunities using strategic tools to various marketing mindsets that may be adopted in positioning and promoting your brand. The networking, learning, inspiration, support and improved confidence that I have attained at Oxford has truly been an invaluable experience.