Oxford Executive MBA
The Oxford Executive MBA programme equips current and future business leaders to make a difference in their chosen field through:
- core knowledge and general management understanding, necessary for improved decision-making
- in-depth analysis of global complexity, and international exposure on at least two international modules
- a new advanced understanding and personal development to be a strategic leader
- the ability to think entrepreneurially in any organisational context
- development of a unique, powerful international network, made in Oxford, of peers, faculty and new mentors.
The 16 week-long modules provide complete immersion into the learning experience that our executive students need whilst concurrently being able to continue and thrive in their day-to-day jobs. The Oxford Executive MBA programme helps students to put innovative new ideas into practice from the very first module.
Starting in January and September, the programme is made up of:
- Nine core modules that offer you a comprehensive understanding of modern business
- Six to eight electives modules designed to develop your individual skills and specialisations (selected by you)
- Integrative modules, including a group entrepreneurship project, which draw together and apply themes and topics studied on the programme
- Two core international courses and one elective delivered overseas in key international markets
- Individual coaching sessions and a leadership development focus throughout.
Questions? Connect with the recruitment manager for your region.
Learn more about our programme from a student point of view.